My Amazing Husband...and My beautiful Daughter

Monday, February 8, 2010

My Declaration

As I looked back and started to write, The father stopped me.
So as I looked back THIS time it is not with what has been: but Who HE has been for me.


"I have apprehended but ONE thing Forgetting ALL that lies behind and pressing onward toward the goal in Christ Jesus"


My testimony is not about what I have been through but who HE is (present, past and Future)
So here is who He has been for me these past 7 years

He has been my shelter in time of need, my provider in times of trouble. He has been my advocate and defender. He has been my lover and my husband, he is my strength in times of trouble and time of laughter. He has been my restorer.

He has held my head as I have cried and carried me when no one could. He has laughed with me and mourned with me. He is the only reason I still stand. He is my Father and I am His Daughter. He has been my teacher and my corrector. He is my reason for getting up in the morning. He is the only reason I have gone on.

He has danced with me in the rain and the sunshine. He has stayed up with me all night. He has comforted me in my dispare and restored my life and strength.

HE has taught me about His grace, His redemption, His love, His passion, His kingdom, His power, His greatness, His goodness and His Kindness.

He has taught me what it is to love like him. He has taught me how to love through the deepest hurts,

He has and continues to teach me who I am in Him. He has taught me to love those things about myself that are unique to me.

he has opened my eyes and my heart to his nature and goodness, and Grace.

He calls me His, Daughter, and The Apple of His Eye, Eowyn,
He has used everything, both good and bad, to reveal himself more and more to me. He is mine and I am His.
He is my great joy, my sustainer. He my protector.
He is good all the time.

He loves me.
 He loves for me to ask him questions.
He delights in my heart to know and understand Him.
He loves that I make mistakes, and wishes I would make more.
 He picks me up and laughs with me and lets me try again.
 He is not threatened when I persistently ask questions until I get an answer, he loves my pursuit of Him., and my desire to understand His truth. He wishes I would do it more.
He loves my inquisitiveness and patiently tells me all, maybe not when I want him to, but he does.
He loves when I jump without thinking, and catches me when I am a bit head strong.
He lifts me up and smiles.
He loves that I am falling towards him, and wishes that I would take bigger chances.
 He has always got me covered, even when I am running from Him.
He has been there when I have rejected him, and threatened to run away, He knows I never get further than the mailbox !
He is my King, my Father, My one and only.
 He is the spirit that burns inside me.
He is my passion, and my reason for being. 
He IS!
This is a start for me and I plan to keep going!

No comments: