My Amazing Husband...and My beautiful Daughter

Sunday, August 1, 2010

What you focus on you give power to

"What you focus on you give power to" so what is your focus on?

Often I am tempted to focus on my problems. But to focus on the problem is to take my eyes off of the solution. Circumstances are big! The goal is to intimidate and remove my eyes from Christ. Because He is bigger than any problem, He can fix any Circumstance, He says to not worry, He is my strength and my delight. To focus on my problems removes my focus from Christ. When I remove or refocus to the problem, it actually becomes bigger than Him. I cease to see Him. So the question becomes....Where is my focus to be? On how big my enemy is or on how BIG my God is. Yes as many would say, we need to know we have an enemy. But I am tired of giving the enemy so much credit. Yes the enemy is real, and dangerous, but we go with someone BIGGER. For me I can't focus on the negative, the enemy or the circumstance. I can only focus on Him and wait for Him to show up. because He says "nevertheless, I AM WITH YOU!"

No comments: