My Amazing Husband...and My beautiful Daughter

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The unknown is scary...but if you step out in faith and trust To do what HE is calling you to do, it is amazing how everything becomes clear and opens up. When doors close it is becasue HE is opening new ones...(this is a season of Open doors)

It has been a crazy season. And sometimes you only understand words He has spoken after you are in the middle of it or almost through it.

It is truely a season of doors shutting and new ones opening. I am amazed to see. That when you give all to stand...He takes care of everything. I can only do what He ask, and nothing else. While my life has had some crazy turns I am still on the straight path. I may stumble and trip,but I am falling forward.

While I am not best pleased with the trials I have faced. I would not change anything because it has brought me here.

I am loving the journey and I hang onto His promises!!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

The unknown IS scary!!! My very least favorite thing, probably. It's so hard to deal with. How exciting that you're getting through it all and feeling like doors are opening. <3

Loving the Journey, Hanging onto the Promises!! said...

thanks. Yes doors are opening...it is only sad the ones that have closed. You have a big change coming....can't wait <3 u