My Amazing Husband...and My beautiful Daughter

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Alternative Medicine...God designed the body to heal itself.

I LOVE my Chiropractor. I have never felt so healthy as I have since I started going to him. But each time I have to laugh. I know it all works and that everything is connected. But I still am laughing each time I leave.

Last week when I went in, I mentioned that I get terrible ear aches in my right ear when I run outdoors. I can run on the treadmill inside and do not have this happen. I have tried earmuffs, hats, etc all to no avail. The ear aches I get are so bad that I double over in pain. I also experienced this in the same ear when I flew to FL last week.

So in preparation for the monument 10K I am going to be running, I figured I had nothing to lose to have him check it out.

The funny part, The first place he adjust is the bottoms of my feet. I started laughing and said Dr. J, I find it amusing that I mention my ear and you start at my feet. While I know it helps I still find it comical. Needless to say he did not stop there. He biofreezed my jaw and started "clicking" my jaw. All he said was "remember you asked for this". Again I walked out a little sore but have never felt better.

My Chiropractor, preventive medicine and my health care reform, in addition to no sugar, wheat, pork and very limited dairy. :)

No comments: