My Amazing Husband...and My beautiful Daughter

Monday, September 1, 2008

Aug 31st...Happy Birthday!

My Husband turned 40 today. What a day. I was busy preparing a day to bless him and invite his friends. The kids, Abi and Matt, were excited too. They were busy helping decorate. Finally the planning came together. We had a great day. Chris was blessed and loved seeing his friends. It was nice to get our friends and family together that we know but do not know each other, brings things into perspective.

I am blessed each day to have my family. Who else puts up with my "bad Hair days" and allows me the grace to mess up and to change. They truly see me at my lowest and highest. As I journey with my friends and family and let my "true" feelings show, I become more and more healed.

God is gracious to bring people into my life to reveal all the unhealed areas. Then I have the choice..let The Father minister to that need or become hardened. I am thankful for each day.
I am thankful for each wound, trail, misunderstanding, healing. I am thankful to Him who will use life's mis steps, mishaps, to bring His goodness and Love. When I submit to what He is doing, all things are used for good. Even the most preposterous, hurtful things, can be redeemed. HE is the GOD of Restoration. I believe in restoration, I am a restorer, my husband is a restorer, hence our company name Dry Bones Restorations. Breathing life to Dry Bones, things once dead, having new life, being fulling restored, not torn down and modernized, but restored.

God has promised me that if I join Him in what He is doing, That things will not only be healed, but better than they were before. Yeah!! I want some of that.

No comments: